1.Beyond Baroque: 15 December, Sunday - 2:00 PM THE GREAT BEYOND OPEN READING
Our every-third-Sunday open reading series hosted by JESSICA CEBALLOS welcomes poets and writers of all ages. 5-minute limit. Featuring KAREN RIGBY. Sign-up starts at 1:45 PM.
FREE, but donations are always welcome. 681 North Venice Blvd. Venice, California 90291
|(310) 822-3006 http://www.beyondbaroque.org |
2. Sunday 12/15/2013 at Lift Bridge Books 45 Main in Brockport, NY 585-637-2260 Start: 2:00 pm End: 4:00 pm Please join us for our Annual Holiday Author event. Here's a list of the local authors who are planning on attending. They will have their books for sale and will have the opportunity to read from their work. Signed books make a great holiday gift! - Sue Boracas, Carol DuPre, Sue Savard, Frank Judge, Rick Iekel, Bill Nielsen, Larry Berger, Ron Mazzarella, Rachel Doll, Ted Auble, David Seaburn, Reginald Prior, Niki Barrie, Eric Evans, Sheryl Stewart, Craig Raleigh, Mary Grace, Carolyn LaDelle Bennett, Tim Arsenault, Mike McCarthy, Sybil Reich, Julie Daugherty, Bill Andrews, Mark DuPre, Lorna McDonald Czarnota, Marilyn Wright, Margot Fass and Armen Pogharian
3. Word up! A Tuesday night featured and open at: Freakin' Frog 4700 S Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119 7-9 p.m. call to make reading arrangements.
4. https://www.facebook.com/groups/professionalpoets/ check it out!
5. Each year the American Library Association honors books, videos, and other outstanding materials for children and teens. Recognized worldwide for the high quality they represent, the ALA Youth Media Awards, including the prestigious Newbery, Caldecott, Printz, and Coretta Scott King Book Awards, guide parents, educators, librarians, and others in selecting the best materials for youth. Selected by committees composed of librarians and other literature and media experts, the awards encourage original and creative work in the field of children’s and young adult literature and media.
The 2014 Youth Media Award announcements will take place during the ALA Midwinter Meeting & Exhibition at 8 a.m. ET, on January 27, from the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia. The ALA also will offer a live webcast of the 2014 announcements.
6. For those of you who don't know I do have books available. Please visit http://www.skysajeenterprise.com and click on the Products link for a complete list or click on the Services Link for a complete list of what I actually do for a living. Again , RIP Wanda Coleman and Merline M. Murphy. See you next time.Oh by the way, I also have an Amazon.com Affiliate e store where I sell my books and those of my friends and clients. check it out at http://astore.amazon.com/skysajeenterp-20 The Holidays are coming up after all and books do make for great gifts! Again, see you next time!