The "readers" this time are:
1. Jamaal As-Salaam:Building a reputation for delivering excellence is my main goal. He is trained as a speaker/motivator, computer analyst, programmer, and web LAN/WAN manager. There are many things he is willing to try and he learns quickly.Ghost Wind Design Studio has done consulting services for Fortune 500 clients. We interact with some of the top experts in the online sector, and are able to consult on a variety of projects. Specialties include Server Architecture, Application Design, UI Design, User Experiences, Flash and Flash Video, FMS (Flash Media Server), Flex Application and Development, Online Communities, Video Sharing and much more. Please feel free to contact them with any questions you may have.Specialties: He is a writer, poet, producer, director, web designer and computer professional. .http://www.ghostwinddesignstudio.com/
2. James Foradas: Poet, Educator, Father, Friend! What more do you need to know?
3. Judy Dobles: Operations and Finance executive with a track record of delivering end-to-end process improvement and bottom-line financial results. Thrives in ambiguous environments, loves overcoming huge challenges and creating brand new organizations that optimize the allocation of resources and ultimately drive profitable growth. Embraces problems that others avoid.
Specialties:Organization redesign and restructuring, Process redesign and change management, Global team building and leadership, Strategic planning and execution, Cost reduction and avoidance, Financial and business processes/systems, Budgeting and cash flow optimization http://www.business-process-consulting.com/
And the stuff for this time is:
1. Wayne County Writers Guild meets the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month at Books Etc. 78 W. Main St. Macedon, NY Also at Books ETC. Wed July 10th abundance theory. Send an e-mail to books_ email@example.com to get a copy of the complete calendar for the store.
2. Its begun! http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/laughing-larry-s-ha-ha-tour-phase-2/x/151759
3.https://www.facebook.com/events/176819402494717/ The Jimmie Highsmith Experience as part of the Rochester international jazz fest. Check it out!
4. https://www.facebook.com/events/423133344450603/ Saturday Latin dance party at the Tango CAFE. check it out!
5. https://www.facebook.com/events/524295007638109/ this is the big one for the week! Marie Starr and I are doing a set at Writer's and Books on 7/9/2013 click for details. Copies of the " Lantern", Instant Poetry ( Just Add Words! ) third edition and Dragon's dance volume 1 ( my spoken word CD ) are also available for sa;e at Writers and Books! check them out!
Whew! good list this time. See you next post!