Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back to the grind.

hi folks: I hope y'all had a great thanksgiving and enjoyed last weeks post. I just found out about a poetry web site called Allpoetry.com where you can get critiques of your work and review others . my poem & picture are under laughingl. I submitted the meek shall inherit the earth but not the mineral rights. check it out if you like. I hope to see some of you at the "young poets" reading at St. john fisher college in Rochester, NY on Monday ! I'll be there cheering on my students. December 8, 7-10 pm, at St. John Fisher College in Basil
Hall Auditorium (B-135).

If interested in participating, contact Frank Judge at http://us.mc510.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=sns1@msn.com, 260-9005,
ASAP so he can schedule slots and here's this week's poem:


words work wonders when wielded well.

see you next week.

No comments: