Monday, February 27, 2012

happy march!

Hi folks: we're already over two months into 2012 now. Can you believe it?  It still feels like December 2011 to me! Here's whats up:

1.POETRY IN MOTION - "Turning Point"Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:00pm until 12:00am
Beyond Baroque Literary/ Arts Center 681 Venice Blvd., Venice, CA 9029
Public Event · By Eve Brandstein, Jim Bolt and  others.

Lots of other stuff going on but I'm not sure if this is getting to everybody here. So far I've gotten feedback from 5 people who read it every week and one who wants me to clean up the formatting. That's six out of some 500
who supposedly view this blog every week. What do the rest of you think? Please email me with your comments or post them to this blog! Let me know if I should keep the thing going!

A short poem
by "laughing" Larry Berger 

The eagle soars
The mountains rumble
The sea becomes angry and calm
The rhythm of life is response to change. 

Is it time to end or not? 


http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000187234
 

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/instant-poetry?keyword=instant+poetry&store=allproducts


http://www.amazon.com/Instant-Poetry-Just-Add-Words/dp/1450255523/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1296114461&sr=1-1



Let me know what you think. see you next time. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Larry,
If you feel it is the end, then perhaps you are right.
If you desire feedback, and are not receiving any, then a different platform may be what you seek.
Anne O'Nemuse