Sunday, March 25, 2012

Welcome back!

Hi folks : Well, here it is . The first real blog since the hiatus  I hope you enjoy it. :

1. Please be at the Encino-Tarzana branch library located at 18231 Ventura Boulevard, Tarzana, California starting at 2:00 PM this Saturday March 31st, 2012. This celebratory meeting will take place in the beautiful community room. event features Rick Lupert


2Submit your author interview at: faddenwriter@gmail.com. 


These will be posted to my blog: ThirdCoastWriter.blogspot.com. I will also promote the interview through Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. 


3. Rochester Poets National Poetry Month Celebration  Sunday, April 15, 2012
2:00pm until 5:00pm Ross Gallery, Skalny Welcome Center St. John Fisher College, Rochester, New York- all welcome

4. April 28 Th  Liberty's Vigil benefit  at the Bug Jar 219 Monroe Avenue  Rochester, NY 14607
(585) 454-2966

So far that's it for the events in April.  I can only post what I know about !  Please send me your events! 

and now a poem:
Welcome back! 
by "Laughing" Larry B
Thank you for your support!
I believe in miracles
thanks again!

and here's the link to the books to complete the trifecta ::


http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000187234  


No comments: