Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy week before thanksgiving !

Hi folks : I don't know about you but I can already taste the gravy and mashed potatoes. Unfortunately I live with my vegetarian parents so I'll have to make due with tofurkey. hope you and yours enjoy a real good bird! Here's this weeks poem :

The week before thanksgiving
By Lawrence R. Berger
The count down has started
six days twelve hours and ten minutes till it's here!
Our annual ritual that no other country has and
the only Holiday celebrated by all religions in America.
The rich meaty bird
is already in the freezer
Hey they were on sale this week
so why wait till the last minute right?
I can already taste the mashed potatoes
and gravy . I can literally feel it sliding down
my throat. I've got the TV guide all set up for the games I want to watch.
Thank god for credit cards! I paid my cable bill!
Oh well ,
I guess I must be hungry today.
see you next week!

No comments: