Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sorry I'm a little late!

Hi folks:  I know I said I'd try to keep this blog updated by wendsday at 3:00 p.m. EST but it's National Poetry Month and it's been a busy week.  Here's a couple of updates on what I've been up to.

1. I just got the follow up manuscript to  Instant Poetry (Just add words!) called Entitlement published on Turner Maxwell Books (Yay!)  you can buy a download copy at

http://www.turnermaxwellbooks.com/index.htm

The company is UK based and this is my first foray into the e-book market so we'll see. They use British pounds as the currency of choice and there is a  conversion factor with the US dollar  so be sure to buy through the Pay Pal link to make it as easy as posible.

2. Happy Easter and Passover It's that time of year again!

Here's this weeks poem:

Spring Time
by Lawrence R. Berger

The snow flies fast
people put on their
running shoes and try
to put their coats away
welcome to the warm weather folks.

Just a reminder , Instant Poetry (Just Add Words!) the third edition is still on the market! pick up your copy at your local bookseller or by the following links:



 
http://www.amazon.com/Instant-Poetry-Just-Add-Words/dp/1450255523/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1296114461&sr=1-1
 
see you next week!

No comments: