1. Kalu James is looking to fund a CD project. check out the particulars here. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fundkalu/some-sort-of-fusion
2. The "fringe fest" is coming to Rochester,NY ! these are the biggest arts festivals on the planet and for the first time they are coming to Rochester,NY .vist http://rochesterfringe.com/ for more info.
3. Save the date ! Sunday August 5th 2012. I'll be presenting the "Instant Poetry (Just add words!) " the
breakdown seminar from 1-3 p.m. . at Liftbridge Books , 45 Main Street, Brockport NY . $10.00 per person visit :
www.liftbridgebooks.com for more info. Lift Bridge Book Shop 45 Main St.Brockport, NY 14420 585-637-2260
4. For those of you who didn't have the chance to buy the Instant Poetry (just add words !) book yet , the Arts council of Wyoming County NY is putting together an anthology with the winning poems and will have them available in digital format as well. Contact : Jacqueline Hoyt Executive Director Arts Council for Wyoming County 31 South Main Street Perry, NY 14530 artswyco.org 585-237-3517
you can also just by a copy of Instant Poetry (Just add words!) and look on page 31"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Picasso
5. Hi folks : My good friend and Master Jeweler Kim Pandina will be appearing at the Corning Glass Festival in Corning ,NY on 5/25/12 and 5/26/12.
She'll also be at Ithaca fest in Ithaca NY on 6/1/12 - 6/3/12 . Go check her work out! You can also visit her "jewelry garden" at www.pandawear.net
Recently , she was commissioned to do a special line as a fundraiser for the Flower City chapter of Habitat for Humanity. For more info on this line contact: email@example.com before May 31,2012
6. Hi Lawrence, I just wanted to let you know that I just nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. http://wp.me/pxbPK-gU Congrats!
Wow! Thanks Teresa!
No room for a poem this time! Sorry! Here are the links to the I.P.J.A.W. book:
see you next time!