1.Andy Fernandez: Composer and member of the Artist Breakfast Group in Rochester, NY
For Samples of his music visit his web site at: http://abacustreestudio.com/ or visit: http://www.meetup.com/Rochester-Senior-Composers/ for Bio.
2.Kevin Divico: dataREAL uses our unique methodologies to discover constructions of data and other philosophical realities amongst Governments, Business, Organizations, and Individuals. Through mapping the nature of data, these organizations may also discover their actual (instead of imposed) organizational structure, and the flows of data, information, and knowledge that make them a single entity. dataREAL inspects your organization and reveals philosophical beliefs about the world, ways that your organization understands the world, and the philosophical-technical manifestation of your organization’s memory as database. More info? Visit:http://flavors.me/kevindv
3. Vincent F. A. Golphin: Poet, Author. Check him out at: http://www.pw.org/content/vincent_f_a_golphin
Hurray! I have one of the top 10% most viewed @LinkedIn profiles for 2012. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/profile/3/220/143
and now on to the
1. The 12th Annual Poetry Super Highway Great Poetry Exchange: The mission of the Poetry Super Highway is to expose as many people to as many other people's poetry as possible.
What? - Send a book - Get a book
In February 2013, the Poetry Super Highway will coordinate a great free exchange of poetry publications amongst poets worldwide. It's not a contest. There are no judges, entry fees, winners, or losers.Last year, 78 poets participated both sending their book and receiving another poet's book from another randomly selected participant By agreeing to participate, someone will be exposed to your poetry, and you will be exposed to someone else's poetry.How?
To participate you must volunteer to mail one copy of one poetry book that you have written to one other person participating. Just one book. In exchange, you will receive in the mail one copy of one poetry book written by another participating poet.E-books are not eligible for the Great Poetry Exchange. Your book must be physical entity. Even if it's self published, or one of one that you printed from your computer and stapled together...but please no e-books. (Though we will be repeating our annual Great E-Book Free For All later in the year!)
To Join In:
Go tohttp://poetrysuperhighway.com/psh/great_poetry_exchange/.Make sure you've read all the guidelines and click on "ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM" to enter your book's information! In early March, we will randomly assign the books to each participant and email to you the name and address of the person you are supposed to send your book to.We will also list your book and description on this web page along with the link to your website for all to see. In addition we will list the new books in our weekly e-mailed update which goes out to thousands of people.
Please note, as the Great Poetry Exchange is open to everyone on planet Earth, it's possible that you will be required to send your book to someone outside of your own country which will, of course, cost you more in postage than it would to send it domestically.
Also, we'll ask that you send us an e-mail in March once your book has actually been sent so we can keep track and make sure that all participants who send a book
Again, for more info visit: http://poetrysuperhighway.com/psh/great_poetry_exchange/get one.You also must agree to send out your book within 2 weeks of being notified of who to send your book
Whew! Well I've got a little room for it this time so here's and updated book
1. Instant poetry (Just Add Words!): My first book length poetry collection. Now in its third edition and available everywhere. You can also get signed copies from me for $15. "Off the shelf " the book sells for $8.95 so its up to you.
Instant Poetry (Just Add Words!) ISBN: 1450255523 is also avalible on Amazon.com! Here’s the Link : http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/186-6035028-9756501?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=instant+poetry%28Just+Add+Words%21%29+
Barnes and Noble .com:
and as of December 7,2012 the flowing Barnes and Noble Brick and Mortar location:
Barnes and Noble/RIT Bookstore:
100 Park Point Blvd
Rochester, NY 14623
(585) 424-6766 and can be order at all other Barnes and Noble Stores and through pretty much any other booksellers around the globe.
3. : Working title: an anthology made up of the "winners" of a poetry contest I produced between 2007 and 2009. Includes work by Arthur "Old Gold " Aresty, Yvonne Powell- Banes and was edited by Frank Judge. $5 per copy $10 per signed copy and only available through my offices.
4. Dragon's Dance Volume One: a spoken word Cd containing 20 of my poems. 6 copies left $10each and again they are only available through my offices.
5. The Green Lantern: A Guide to Achieving the American Dream Volume 2 , How to Survive in a Modern Economy (Even on a Poets Income!): a long title i know, but his is the book that started my career . It has been revised and updated and is being readied for release to the ,masses. Copies are now available from my offices: $20 per copy , $25 per signed copy.
The Green Lantern: a Guide to Achieving the American Dream. Volume 2, How to survive in a Modern Economy (Even on a Poets Income! )ISBN# 0967374138 is now available from Amazon.com! Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0967374138
check it out! It is also available at the following stores:
check it out! It is also available at the following stores:
Lift Bridge Books Books ETC.
45 Main Street 78 State Highway 31
Brockport, NY Macedon, NY 14502
6. Entitlement: Instant Poetry (Just Add Words!) Volume two. This is my second book length collection of poems using the Instant Poetry(Just Add Words!) format and contains 80 pages of new works. It too is being developed for the mass market. " signature edition" copies are currently available through my offices . $20.each $25 signed.
Whew Again! That's a lot of books huh? Here's the contact info so you can order your copies and get in touch with me.
To order using check or money order make it payable to Skysaje Enterprise and mail to:
50 Amesbury Road
To order using your credit card go to http://www.paypal.com and follow the directions for sending payments. Use this e-mail to get the money to my account or to contact me for bookings and further discussion: email@example.com Please feel free to visit my web site at http://www.skysajeenterprise.com
or call me at 585-334-6388 if there is anything else you need to know about me. See you next time!