Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

hi folks: It's that time of year again. the leaves are turning colors. There's a chill in the air and people start eating pumpkins and apples again. I hate this season because it means my birthday is coming up. Man i feel old! I'll be forty two this year! Well, considering what I've gone through in the past year maybe its a blessing. Considering the alternative maybe its not so bad. Anyway, this week is the Jewish New Year so Happy New Year to everyone. Thanks for the feedback on this blog too. Sorry no poem this week. see you next time.

1 comment:

Igraine said...

Happy New Year to you too. I celebrate just about every New Year there is because I figure I can use all the fresh starts I can get. Also, I like an excuse to eat a lot. I have a blog on here too.