Thursday, June 18, 2009

here we go again !

Hi folks : Well it's Thursday and that means it's time to update this blog. this week I hopefully get the fliers for Skysaje Enterprises with all the details on what we're up to. send me an email with your postal address to me at
laughingl@ yahoo.com if you're not already on the mailing list and I'll make sure you get a flyer. Hint, If you don't think you're on my list you probably are not so send me that email, hint two, I lost my addressees file when i moved to upstate NY so I don't have a lot of your emails. please email me with the contact info. now here's this weeks poem:


Summer time
by Lawrence R. Berger
The Rain falls slowly now
the ground is dry and the sun is warm for a change .
time for bathing suits and the ice cream man to
brighten our lives with happy memories to sustain
us through the winter till we see our friends again .

No comments: