Thursday, June 11, 2009

I survived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi folks : Well the Gasocpy showed the problems it was meant to detect and I'm still alive ! So here's this weeks poem:

Throat spray
by Lawrence R. Berger
In side the hospital
they take my name and numbers
two hours later I see the anesthetist
and we go for the lungs.
I can see the lights of the surgical bay
and they are the last things that I see
before I close my eyes .
when next I open them
I'm in the recovery room
I see a clock that tells me the procedure
took about ten minuets after subtracting
the shedualed recovery time
I'm pissed but still groggy
so i keep my mouth shut
they hand me my clothes
and I get dressed to go home
Half an hour later it get my ride and leave the hospital
I get home
make my follow up appointments
and eat an egg salad sandwich
Life has its moments.
not bad for just out of surgery eh?
Oh and by the way, check out my new website at: www.skysaje.com
if you get the chance.

No comments: