1. Simple steps for growing your business: a seminar series produced by SCORE of Rochester. Thursday evenings 6-9 p.m. Dates: October 11,18 and 25th and November 1st and 8th 2012 . Price $175 for all five seminars in the series . Held at : The Rochester Business Alliance 150 State St. Rochester NY. Registration required. To register or for more info visit: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e65z5d2429c3f920&llr=zsoktncab
2. Current Visual Explorations” by Bruno Chalifour and Howard Koft. Different Path Gallery, 7 Market S:treet, Brockport NY. September 7-29, 2012 585-637-5494
3. John Cieslinski, the owner of Books, ETC. on Main Street in Macedon has written a play that will be presented at the first Rochester Fringe Festival. His play is called The Divine Milieu: The Last Confession of Teilhard de Chardin and will be performed by his lifelong childhood friend, Rev. Ed Heidt, on Friday, September 21 at 4:30 pm and Saturday, September 22 at 11:30 am at the Xerox Auditorium downtown. 100 South Clinton Street, Rochester, NY 14604. The entrance for the theater is on Broad St. Congrats John!
4. I'l be reading at Books ETC on Sunday September 30th 2012 from 4-6 p.m. I'll be reading along with my guests: Cindy Blair, Frank Judge and Josh Smith. Stop on by 78 W. Main ST.Macedon, NY 14502
585-474-4116 See you there!
5. Sales and Marketing 101. $10 with advanced Reservations $15 at the door.
“This man holds the keys to the wisdom of the Universe!” “I’m glad he’s on my side!”
“Holy crap! This guy really knows his stuff!” And these are just some of the comments people have made after attending one of the presentations by Lawrence R. Berger A.K.A “Laughing” Larry B. Join him as he reveals the success secrets he’s learned in his thirty plus year career as a salesman and thirteen years as a nationally renowned performance poet as He presents:
Sales and Marketing 101
You’ll learn:The difference between Sales and Marketing. (They are two separate things after all.)
The six types of marketing,The Law of 50/10,000, The three parts of a Sale,The three funnels method.
The two basic sales theories and much, much more!
Special guest speaker Kim Pandina Owner of Panda Wear, Kim has being using event marketing techniques to promote her business at festivals, trade shows and conventions for over ten years now making her an unquestioned expert in this area of marketing. Join us as she shares her secrets $10 in advance $15.00 at the door. Seminar will run from 5-8:30P.m. on October 24 2012 at TC Riley’s 200 Park Point Drive Rochester, NY 14623 Phone: (585) 272-9777 Advance registration will close on Saturday October 20th 2012. To register call: (585) 334 6388, Send your check to Skysaje Enterprise: 50 Amesbury Rd. Rochester, NY 14623 to pay by credit card contact Kim Pandina at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whew! a whole bunch of stuff this time! Here is the buying info for Instant Poetry ( Just Add Words! )
You can get signed copies directly from me for $15.00 (includes S&H charges)Send your check or money order to:
50 Amesbury Rd
Rochester, NY 14623
you can also order unsigned copies "off the shelf" from the publisher at:
From Barnes and Noble at:
or From Amazon.com . Amazon also has signed copies avalible for $53.65 as well as the "Off the shelf books. Here's the link: ttp://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=%22Laughing%22+Larry+berger
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!