Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Think It Went Well Last Time! Let's Do It Again!

Hi folks: based on feedback I've received I'll try my best to make sure these posts contain info you can actually use! Here we go:

1. Jessica Wilson invites you all to come down to Writer Wednesdays Open Mic in North Hollywood! 6 mins at the mic...it's all yours. Enjoy an evening experiencing the creative community! :) 7-9 P M each Wednesday at Bob's Espresso Bar! 5251 Lankershim Blvd North Hollywood, CA 91601

2. http://www.troymedia.com/2013/05/20/5-keys-to-achieving-an-aboriginal-engagement-strategy/
check this out!

3.http://turksheadreview.tumblr.com/post/50926363979/volume-3-is-alive-and-kicking
check this out too okay? 

4. Mark your Calendars!  I'm doing my first official booking after getting my Poets & Writers Directory Listing at the Genesse Reading series at Writers and Books on July 9th 2013 show starts at 7:30 . My co- feature is the incomparable Marie Star! What else do you need to know ?  The address is 740 University Ave. Rochester ,NY  ( 585) 473- 2950 $3 if you are a W&B member $6 if you're not. DON'T MISS THIS ONE, IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE YOU'LL BE IN TOWN! MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW!


5. Affiliate marketing DOES ACTUALLY WORK!  So far  I've had 1 purchase through my new a store and gotten $.60 worth of credit!  Here's the link again to see if we can get more this post!

http://astore.amazon.com/skysajeenterp-20

6.  Visit http://www.skysajeenterprise.com for more info. 

YAY! I think this will most likely be the shortest and most effective post on this blog yet! It's not  my opinion that matters: what I'm looking for is YOURS!   Please leave your comments or drop me a line at laughingl@skysajeenterprise.com and let me know what YOU think I'm doing RIGHT and where I can improve. An old poetry host friend of mine used to end his readings with this " If you enjoyed yourself tonight , come back and help us do it again.  If not , then PLEASE come back and help us make it better next time!"  Let's try the same here with this blog, okay?  Thanks! 

No comments: