Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thanks For the Feedback!

Hi all!
  I got a lot of good info from the post last time! Thank you all! however, one puzzled me a bit and I'd like to clarify something. These blog posts as designed to get the word out , they are not designed to generate sales and revenue in and of themselves.  Yes there are some parts of blogs that do, but this one is supposed to be an events calendar.  I've been toying with the idea of doing an advice blog.  What should I call it?  Your feedback is always appreciated. Onwards!

The Reader's for this post are:

 Alan W. JankowskiAlan W. Jankowski is the award winning author of well over one hundred short stories, plays and poems. His stories have been published online, and in various journals including Oysters &; Chocolate, Muscadine Lines: A Southern Journal, eFiction Magazine, Zouch, The Rusty Nail, and a few others he can't remember at the moment. His poetry has more recently become popular, and his 9-11 Tribute poem was used extensively in ceremonies during the tenth anniversary of this tragic event... http://www.storiesspace.com/forum/yaf_postst538_His911-Tribute-poem-has-been-in-print-at-least-fourteen-times-in-2011.aspx When he is not writing, which is not often, his hobbies include music and camera collecting. He currently resides in New Jersey. He always appreciates feedback of any kind on his work, and can be reached by e-mail at: Exakta66@gmail.com


Jim Bolt: Performance poet and the first "Featured Poet"  I ever saw. Visit his web site athttp://www.blogger.com/profile/08465214471997551280  To learn more.

and here's what's up next..
.

Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside
Rochester, New York
November 15-17, 2013


The Rochester Fantasy Fans are proud to present a weekend dedicated to literary, visual and auditor works expressing the realms of Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror and everything in-between. Meet with honored guests and fans, browse the art in our gallery, look for curious items in the dealers' room, sit in on a panel discussion, work out your mind in the game room, or sit back and enjoy a movie. We promise that you will have a good time and leave with fond memories wanting to return next year. Hope to see you there.
 I was poet in residence for the last one myself. Come check it out!






Mark your Calendars!  I'm doing my first official booking after getting my Poets & Writers Directory Listing at the Genesse Reading series at Writers and Books on July 9th 2013 show starts at 7:30 . My co- feature is the incomparable Marie Star! What else do you need to know ?  The address is 740 University Ave. Rochester ,NY  ( 585) 473- 2950 $3 if you are a W&B member $6 if you're not. DON'T MISS THIS ONE, IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE YOU'LL BE IN TOWN! MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW!


Getting the most out of your trade show experience 

Date: 12-Jul-2013 
Time: 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM 
Location: Brighton Town Hall - Downstairs Meeting Room 
Payment: $0.00 

Getting the most out of your trade show experience

Presenter: Ruth Balkin, Balkin Information Services




Mark your Calendars!  I'm doing my first official booking after getting my Poets & Writers Directory Listing at the Genesse Reading series at Writers and Books on July 9th 2013. Show starts at 7:30 . My co- feature is the incomparable Marie Star! What else do you need to know ?  The address is 740 University Ave. Rochester ,NY  ( 585) 473- 2950 $3 if you are a W&B member $6 if you're not. DON'T MISS THIS ONE, IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE YOU'LL BE IN TOWN! MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW!


5. Affiliate marketing DOES ACTUALLY WORK!  So far  I've had 1 purchase through my new a store and gotten $.60 worth of credit!  Here's the link again to see if we can get more this post!

http://astore.amazon.com/skysajeenterp-20

6.  Visit http://www.skysajeenterprise.com for more info. 

YAY! I think this will most likely be the shortest and most effective post on this blog yet! It's not  my opinion that matters: what I'm looking for is YOURS!   Please leave your comments or drop me a line at laughingl@skysajeenterprise.com and let me know what YOU think I'm doing RIGHT and where I can improve. An old poetry host friend of mine used to end his readings with this " If you enjoyed yourself tonight , come back and help us do it again.  If not , then PLEASE come back and help us make it better next time!"  Let's try the same here with this blog, okay?  Thanks! 

No comments: