Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've got some gigs comming up!

Hi folks: okay maybe it's a little early but I'm doing a set for the Rochester Poets group at
St. John Fisher college (3690 east Ave , Rochester NY.) on Wednesday September 3rd 2008 so mark your calenders! I go on from 7:00 -7:30/8:00pm in the Hughes Rotunda meeting room. Its right above the Skalinsky science center on the St. John Fisher Campus. My friend Garry Lehmann will be reading for them on August 6Th 2008 so if you want to try and make that so you know where the place is feel free. And by the way, the events are free of charge! I'm also booked for Artwalk alive on September 14th 2008 . more on that after the St . John Fisher Reading. I haven't heard from any of you regarding last weeks post so no poem this week! Remember to e-me with questions or comments or post them here . see you next week.

No comments: