Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a little bit more about me.

Hi folks: I've had a lot of good feedback from you on last week's post and I hope everyone had a great fourth of July! Here's a little bit more info on me. I'm first and foremost a working poet and have been since1996. In addition to Dragons Dance volume 1, I've also published three other poetry collections and a self help book. I got most of my training by apprenticing under Jack Michelin. A San Francisco based street poet who taught in Los Angeles. I now go to workshops to tighten up my written work as I was taught in a performance manor. I'm looking for bookings all the time so if you'd like to have me come in and talk to your classes, colleges or just book a co-feature I'm very available. Just e me with "bookings" in the subject line and we can talk rates. Oh by the way, I just got hooked up with pay pal so if you'd like a copy of Dragon's dance volume one and want to pay by credit card go right ahead. you can also pick up copies at Lift bridge bookstore ( 45 East Main St. Brockport , NY) ask for Joe Hoffman and tell him you'd like a copy .
thanks for reading! see you next week.

No comments: